Friday, March 11, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion...

When I was growing up, I remember reading Rolling Stone magazine, thinking how cool it would be to be a music writer or a music critic. Well, I became a musician instead, but never let go of the dream to be a published music critic. Well, thanks to Tim Foster, the editor at Midtown Monthly magazine, I can now say I am a published music writer.

Their March issue is the magazine's annual food issue. I was asked by Tim to write their Musical Chairs column, which is where a local musician is asked to write about five musical things that they would like the world to know about. Because I satisfy the food requirement as writer of this blog and the musician requirement, because, well...I'm a musician, it seemed I was a good fit to write this month's installment. I gladly accepted the assignment.

Here's the link to the article:

Midtown Monthly- March 2011 Musical Chairs

Go and check it out.

Don't forget to support Midtown Monthly and their advertisers. They are good people!

Again...thanks to Tim and the rest of the MidMo Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment